Monday, February 8, 2010
Mondays
Mondays are tough. It's tough to get out of bed. It's tough to leave Violet after being with her all weekend. It's tough to get all bundled up and it's tough to remember all the stuff. Today I forgot the nipples for the bottles. Luckily a friend who lives near by was able to lend us a bottle for the day and Violet took it fine. Last night I had some friends over to cook and watch the Superbowl. I put Violet down in a pack-n-play in my room so it would be a little more quiet and she went to sleep just fine! In fact, she slept until 4am and only got up once! I was so happy that this worked out because it's nice to have friends over. We made a fabulous Ribollita and drank some wine which made it even harder to get up this morning. Violet, on the other hand, had a good day. When I picked her up tonight, she was very happy, in fact she started giggling hysterically when I put her in her car seat. She made everyone in the room start laughing too! Violet giggling is pretty much the best sound ever. It totally made my Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to hear Violet's giggles later this week!
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad
dont i know it! just wait until they get old enough to say things like "I dont want you to go to work today! Stay and love on me!" ...slays me - patti
ReplyDelete