Wednesdays are new food night and bath night. It's a good combination. There is something very satisfying about pureeing an avocado into a super smooth creamy paste. What beautiful food. I think Violet liked it too. Don't worry, she had a bib on, I just had to take it off to show off the ridiculous DKNY lounge wear that I found in one of our hand-me-down boxes the other day.
Violet's 6 month check up when very well today. She's a growing super star at 18lbs and 28 inches and she tolerated FIVE shots very well. I'm very very thankful that we've made it to this point where she can get her flu shots. I took her to daycare after the FIVE shots and was worried she might be fussy (good strategy?) but they said she "was happy"all day. Tough kid!

avocado was one of charlotte and eislen's favorite foods when they were itty-bitty, too! avocado puree for V and guacamole for momma - sounds like dinner to me!
ReplyDeleteShe looks good in DKNY! Of course, she looks good in just about ANYTHING! I am relieved she has now had her shots! She's so healthy, but there's just no sense in taking any chances!
ReplyDeleteugh. shots. arent they just the WORST?
ReplyDeleteAvocados are so lovely aren't they? That color. V is very cute in her stylish lounge wear.
ReplyDelete