Dear Violet,
Today you are 8 months old! You have been kind of under the weather the last few days and it makes me remember how blessed we are to be so healthy. I absolutely hate it when you don't feel your best. I elevated your mattress last night and turned on the humidifier in your room and you are feeling better today. Since the days are longer and warmer now, we've been going on walks together after work in the Ergo carrier. I like to have you close and I think you like it too. We have good times together looking at the daffodils and other flowers that have sprung up in the past couple days. I think you are becoming a big fan of your mom because you cried when I left you at daycare today. You almost made me cry too! You still don't have any teeth yet, but there's no hurry, you seem to be doing just fine chewing your beloved Cheerios without them. You're not crawling yet either, but again, no hurry, you'll be crawling away from me soon enough. You are really good at sitting up, you talk a lot and you still love to explore anything and everything new - usually with your mouth. You love music and whenever you hear it, you start to bounce and dance. You are fascinated by older kids and love to smile at them. You also love your friends at daycare and are learning to share toys nicely. You've been sleeping through the night more often these days, but I still don't mind when you do want to get up and nurse at 4am. You are such a dear snuggler and when you have some early morning milk, you like to sleep in until 7:30 or 8. I love you more than you could ever know!
Love,
Mom
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet girl, sweet Mom. It's been such a joy to be a part of Violet's life for the last 8 months. Grandpa and I are very proud of both of you. Here's to more fair weather and enjoyable adventures.
ReplyDelete