After only 5 days in daycare, Violet has the sniffles. I guess that's the other downside of daycare - the kids will get sick. Her sniffles aren't anything the nasal aspirator can't handle - hopefully they won't get worse. Let's also hope that being there will build a strong immunity? Mom has been working hard to convince me to loose the guilt about daycare and I think she's right. Violet gets to go hang out with her friends Gigi, Jordan, Tenny and Moira all day. Is that really so bad? She's suddenly really into watching people, so now she can watch more people than just her crazy mom! I do think that the stimulation and sibling-like experience will be good for her. Mom and Karen have been watching the web cams for me and are convincing me that they're taking good care of her.
At 11 weeks now, Violet seems to be transitioning out of her fussy newborn state into a much calmer baby. She seems to love to watch me make funny faces at her or just sit and watch me do things around the house. It's gradual, but a much welcome change. If it's possible to fall in love with her even more, I think I am! I still haven't caught the cutest big grin on video, but I'm working on it.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment