Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Day of Maternity Leave


Sadly, my maternity leave is coming to an end and I have to go back to work full time on Monday. Just as Miss V is really getting even more adorable and enjoyable, I have to leave her everyday. It's torture. We enjoyed living up our last day of leave though. We did some shopping in the morning and then had lunch with a single mom friend and baby Seth who was born just 5 days after Violet (pictured above). Then we went to Mommy and me yoga and had tea afterwards with the other moms and babies. I really enjoy bonding and comparing notes with other moms and this is one thing that I will definitely miss after I go back to work. Violet didn't really like yoga too much, however at one point I swear she rolled over! We'll see if it's a repeatable event.

No comments:

Post a Comment