Sunday, November 8, 2009

100 Days


Violet is 100 days old today! In China, 100 days is an important day for the baby and the 100 day celebration represents the wish that the baby will live 100 years. Supposedly babies are supposed to wear pants with long fringe on the legs because the more fringe the more years. Above was Violet's outfit. She made up for the lack of fringe with style.

We made it throught the first week back to at work and day care full time. I pumped over 60 oz of milk, washed and sterilized 20 bottles and downed over 30 capsules of expensive Malunggay in an attempt to produce even more milk. Sometimes being away from the baby seems like more work than being with her! It's doable though and I definitely cherish every minute I have with her in the evenings. I never want to put her down and make (read heat up) dinner. Weekends are definitely cherished too. She seems to change even faster when I'm not with her every moment.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Violet has so much personality! I saw her roll over at day care today. You're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete