You are growing up so fast! You finally decided that it is fun to climb out of your crib and did so with great agility for about a week untill I finally took the side off your crib. There was a rough patch there were Mama thought you might never go to sleep again. I was hoping you were just not going to fall out, but luckily I put some pillows down on the side, because I just heard a big thud and a little cry. We might have to put the rail back on for a bit. Not sure if falling out or climbing out is more dangerous. The upside of being able to get out of your crib on your own is that now you no longer call me to get you up in the morning. Instead, I just see a little person come into my room and poke me in the face around 7. You like to get in bed and snuggle now. Once you actually went back to sleep for a bit, but usually you just give me a million kisses and then demand that I get out of bed and go play with you.
As well as developing your climbing and jumping skills, you are still talking up a storm. One of your favorite words is "because"often followed by some unintelligible statement, but said with great conviction. You love to laugh. Today in the park, you laughed about a slippery moose that kept somehow jumping out of Mama's hands for about half an hour. I think you enjoyed being a monkey for Halloween. You like to put on your costume almost every day. At first you were afraid of the mom with the yellow hat, but after I showed you the book again, you fully embraced the idea and always made me put on my hat when you were a monkey. You were definitley into the idea of candy this year and had your first lollipop which was enthralling ("because it's good!")
I love you times a trillion.
I love you times a trillion.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment