
Dear Violet,
Today you are eighteen months old! We have been spending a lot of time together this month due to all the snow we've been getting. I often remind myself that this extra time with you is a gift and I should quit worrying about not getting much work done. Sometimes it is hard to be cooped up inside though. You are a girl on the go and you have recently learned to run fast. You still love keys and purses and saying hi and bye...and then locking yourself in my room. Sometime it seems like you are closer to your teenage years than I think. When you do go to daycare, you never want to come home. The other night I came to pick you up and you were running back and forth across the room with your friend Joseph, laughing hysterically and having a great time. You're not so sure about what all this snow is about, but you are getting more and more used to it. Maybe tomorrow we'll venture outside and learn to make snow angels. You are still learning so many new words and I love that you're not afraid to try to say things like "alphabet" and "icicle" even though they are kind of hard and Mama sometimes laughs. I love it when you hand me things that you don't want any more and say "thank you" - it's so dear. Thank YOU Violet for just being you.
Love,
Mama
Thank you both for being yourselves. Have fun in icicle land! Love, Andma
ReplyDelete