Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day


We're back in Cambridge and back to reality. Today we were slammed by a foot of sloppy wet snow that downed trees and power lines. Day care was closed and I attempted to work from home although it was hard even with Sophia babysitting in the morning and V taking a 3 hour nap after lunch. We tried to get her to play in the snow, but she was a bit freaked out by it all. I guess I can understand. Just last week she was wearing sandals and learning about sand at the beach with her Grandmom and this morning she woke up and her entire world was white and cold and her daycare routine ground to a halt. I took her out a couple times to play in the snow, but she would have none of it - just wanted to be carried. I did catch her sampling a few of the flakes on her tongue though!

1 comment:

  1. That PICTURE IS TOO FUN! Very funny about her having none of it.... She's smart about the wanting to be carried though - I wish someone would carry me around - that would be great! I could take a name on their shoulder as they carried me to my car. Enjoy your koo koo weather!

    ReplyDelete