Most days I feel like we are just trying to get from point A to point B and are always short on time. Yesterday was Columbus Day and daycare was closed. I took the day off and V and I hung out with no plans. It was an absolutely luscious fall day and we were outside most of the day going on walks and we went to 3 different parks. It was so nice to not be pressed for time. V loved walking around the library grounds and walked from the library park halfway back to Maple Ave. We stopped along the way to explore every dog, flower, fence, front yard, passer by ("hi!"), rock, and recycled bottle. Understandably, it took a long time, but it was a rare treat to spend so much quality time exploring the world.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a LOVE she is! Unstructured time is the ultimate luxury. Looking forward to more of that this coming weekend.
ReplyDeleteGosh she is adorable! Dont you just LOVE days like that?
ReplyDelete