
Dear Violet,
Today you are 10 months and 5 days old. I weighed you on the bathroom scale tonight and you were 24 lbs! You are getting very heavy to carry around! Luckily, you are crawling more and more these days. You don't quite have the hang of getting up on your hands and knees, but you can get around pretty quickly when you want to. You really like me to be in your sight at all times and sometimes you get angry if I have to leave the room for a few seconds. I promise, I'll be right back. You love people and to laugh so much that sometimes you don't want to go to sleep at night. The other night when we were in Virginia, you didn't want to go to bed so I let you stay up and you played slap the table with your Granddaddy and laughed for about 20 minutes. It was just what you needed, because you slept well after that. Today you didn't want to take an afternoon nap so I took you down to Riverfest along the Charles River. You looked and looked at all the people and smiled and waved at them. They smiled back. Then you finally got tired, put your arms up over your head and took a snooze right there in the midst of a large dance party. I was so proud of you. You are starting to like to feed yourself more and more. Tonight I made you some cereal with squash and broccoli, but you didn't really like it so I gave you some avocado, tortilla, and banana pieces on your tray which you gobbled right up. You have enough hair now to just fit in the worlds smallest barrette and hints of curls are starting to form on the back of your head. I tell you often, but I'll tell you again that you are such a good girl and I love you very much.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment